Thursday, July 23, 2009

Training Questions? Coaching advice?

Some have expressed interest in how to cater the COLL trail running training around other events (triathalons, other running races, etc). It helps to have that "master" training plan to allow you to achieve all of your training and racing goals. I (along with the other coaches) would be more than happy to answer any training questions you have.

Feel free to either email any of the coaches or to bring up questions to coaches before or after practice. I'd also like to offer the ability to meet with anyone in person at Finn Sisu. Sometimes meeting in person helps -- I think you're able to gather more information and have an interactive conversation. You can just email me directly to set something up: nichole.porath@gmail.com. Don't be shy about asking questions or advice! That's what I/the coaches are here for.

Also, if there are any questions that come up after practices or you simply want more information on a topic, please feel free to post on the blog! I or the other coaches will be happy to elaborate on any topic.

1 comment: